Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Connecting With Developing World

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

As markets in the U.S., Europe and much of Asia become saturated with wireless phones, an increasing number of telecommunications companies have looked to emerging markets. But this has created a different kind of challenge: squeezing profits out of a population that has little disposable income.

Read the rest of this entry »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Calling all cell phones users

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

AT&T teams up with charity to help deployed troops talk with families

It began three years ago over a morning breakfast, with two Massachusetts kids hoping to help one soldier stationed in Iraq pay for a whopping cell phone bill.

Read the rest of this entry »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Phonecard player Tel.Pacific to raise $5m in IPO

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

Australian investors will get their first chance to invest directly in the burgeoning prepaid calling card market next month with the planned IPO of Tel.Pacific, which claims to be among the top three operators.

The company plans to sell 25 million new shares at 20 cents each to raise $5 million representing 23 percent of total equity. The remaining 77 percent will be retained by the current shareholders.

Read the rest of this entry »

Monday, April 23, 2007

International Calling Cards: Can They Save Money On Domestic Calls?

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

International prepaid calling cards are already pretty popular with millions of customers worldwide. They save money on long distance calls and are happy with it. However, many of us still stick to the usual telecommunication companies when placing domestic calls. But there are opportunities to save money by calling inside the USA with international calling cards. Did you know that? Well, now you do.

Read the rest of this entry »

Saturday, September 16, 2006

AT&T Signs Telecommunications Agreement With The McGraw-Hill Companies

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

AT&T Inc. today announced that AT&T will provide and manage telecommunications and networking services for The McGraw-Hill Companies, extending a 10-year relationship. The agreement is designed to improve collaboration and to increase operating efficiencies across The McGraw-Hill Companies’ approximately 150 North American locations, supporting approximately 6,000 remote users. Specific terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Read the rest of this entry »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Money Laundering with Calling Cards

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

Criminals are very creative. Meaning those criminals who operate with millions. Millions of dirty illegal money that needs to be laundered and legalized. And that is where calling cards may help…

Read the rest of this entry »

Friday, July 21, 2006

Calling Cards Tend to Become Cheaper

Author: Calling Card expert
Category: Calling Cards News

As the time goes by, calling cards become more and more popular. Many people all around the world now clearly understand what this technology is capable of offering to them and do not hesitate to enjoy the offered benefits. Calling cards providers respond to the demand improving the quality and lowering the prices.

Read the rest of this entry »

MY ACCOUNT

CALLING CARDS

PARTNERS